I can't always promise you a smile, or entertainment, but one thing I will say is that this blog is about me, my thoughts and my feelings--no one elses.
For those of you who do drop by for a visit, Welcome and I hope you enjoy my journey.
Here is a 4 things meme to give you some insight on Jus Me!
A.) Four places I go to over and over:
work, gym, church, bathroom
B.) Four people who e-mail me:
my sister, co-workers, niece and friends
C.) Four of my favourite foods:
chicken wings, mac and cheese, rice, cheese cake
chicken wings, mac and cheese, rice, cheese cake
D.) Four places I would rather be right now:
beach, in his arms, jamaica, coppell
E.) Four people I think will do this:
him, her, you, and the little one in the back--how do i know?
F.) Four movies I would watch over and over:
coming to america, 5 heartbeats, love and basketball, i can do bad all by myself
0 comments:
Post a Comment